22 June 2010

Survey says....


Your ex says leaving you was a mistake, you say?
I left the ex.

Have you had sex with more than 4 people this month?
No sir, I have not.

Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
In bed.

Do you like being kissed on the forehead?
I like kisses all over but forehead kisses are really sweet, so yeah I like ‘em lots.


Plans for this upcoming weeekend?
Hopefully couch potato for a while, maybe have some artsy crafty time and perhaps a hike.

Who did you last hangout with?
My boyfriend and my little sister.

Do you stay friends with your exs?
Not super good close friends but we are on speaking terms and civil.

Are you wasting your time on someone?
I don’t think so but I am sure there are haters out there that do.

Do you like bonfires?
I love fires!

Last movie you saw in Theatrer?
Toy Story 3

Who did you go with?
The boyfriend.

Do you believe that love lasts forever?
I am not sure, I have not been around forever. Ask me when forever is up and I will let you know.

Can you commit to one person?
I sure can and do.

Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
Does letting myself down count?

How many people do you like?
I like a few people but I am liking less and less the older I get. I don’t seem to have the tolerance for dealing with people’s mundane problems.

Who were you last in the car with other than family?
The boyfriend.

Were you single on your last birthday?
Nope got to share it with my boyfriend since we have the same birthday. It was this last Saturday.

Who was the first female you talked to today?
Probably Kathy or Karen as they walked by my office.

Who was the first male you talked to today?
My boyfriend as I was getting ready to come to work I said good bye.

Is there something you NEED?
Five millions, billions dollars. Aside from bills being paid or material wants… I can’t think of anything I NEED right this second.

Last person to say ‘I love you’ romantically puts a knife to your neck; you?
Laugh and threaten them with a kunai cause I know they are only kidding.

What month were you born in?
June

Could things possibly get any better?
Of course they can, they can also get a lot worse!

Do you know your Social Security number by heart?
Yep, drivers license number, bank account number, yeah pretty much all the important stuff I need to know is stored safely in my noggin.

Can you curse around your parents?
I try not to, I know she has probably heard me slip out sh*t a few times and maybe f*ck a total of 3 times my whole life.
Do you get distracted easily?
Sometimes I do but not too often.

Do you get annoyed seeing someone you don’t like?
Slightly but I try not to let such petty crap bother me. Life is too short.

Where would I have found you at 10pm last night?
On the couch watching MXC probably dozing off.

What cell phone company do you use?
At&t

Where did you go today?
Just to work and to Klondikes for lunch.

What was your last missed call?
Some unknown number, I hate answering my phone unless I know who it is.

What are you listening to?
The whooshing noise of the air conditioner and the clickety clack of my typing.

Is there anyone you like right now?
This question is entirely too ambiguous. Of course I like someone, what the hell am I supposed to do hate everyone? Takes too much effort to hate.

Do you remember your first kiss?
Yes I do and it still makes me laugh to think about it.

If you could start over with anyone, who would it be?
I think I would pick Charmander, I always started with him first so I may as well stick to it.

Were you in a relationship this time last year?
Yes I was and I didn’t like it.

Are you currently mad at someone?
Not at all, feels good not to be mad.

What color shirt are you wearing?
It used to be black but it’s pretty faded now :(

Would you cry if you found out one of your friends were pregnant?
No I would probably pretend to be happy for them just as they would expect me to be.

Something that happened today that made you angry?
Nothing yet has made me angry but the day is still not yet over. I predict I will not be made angry today.

Does seeing couples in love make you mad?
No, it’s dumb to be angry and bitter because people are in love.

If you found out today that you were pregnant, what would you do?
Laugh my ass off and ask for a coat hanger.

Is there anyone who you miss more than anything?
Yes there is but you can’t bring people back from the dead…. or can you?

If the last person you kissed were calling you right now, would you answer?
Seeing as the last person I kissed is my boyfriend, yeah I would answer.

Do you think the last person you kissed cares about you?
I know he does, he says so quite often.

Has the last person you kissed ever hurt you?
Not really, people in relationships have their ups and downs. So I am sure I have been hurt over something said but it’s quickly resolved and water under the bridge thankfully.

Do you ever leave the house without make up on?
It’s a rarity that I leave the house with make up ON.

Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you?
Yeah but let’s not get into that… old news.





And some old class pictures that my mom dug out of the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.