25 September 2010

Shame on me!


I just said the meanest thing ever (well in quite some time)... I feel slightly guilty.


**Names have been changed to protect the innocent. And by innocent I mean the nasty whore bag and her sweet sweet guy that deserves better.


In a conversation with a good friend, he mentioned that he has not been around much due to a certain someone. My response: "And Julie is a disgusting whore. I am not a fan of hers and I don't see what you see in her aside from being able to go ass to mouth."


Oh man shame on me for saying mean stuff like that, karma will for sure get me for that one. So MEAN! But seriously maybe the fact that she even goes ass to mouth is the one and only reason why my friend even stands that disgusting cum dumpster bitch.

1 comment:

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.