Pages

01 July 2009

Squid Jerky!


It came from Japan and tasted quite fishy. It wasn't bad but I don't think I would choose to buy this as a snack. They had a sweetness to them too to help balance out the fishy taste. Thanks Bryan, it was an excellent taste bud adventure!


And here is a poem a friend of mine wrote for me because I like bananas:

I… AM A BANANA

I AM A BANANA… I LIVE IN A TREE.
I AM A BANANA… ITS GREAT TO BE ME.
LIVING SO FREELY… YELLOW AND SMOOTH,
YELLOW FROM SUN…MY RIPENESS I PROVE.
PLUCKED BY A MONKEY…DEATH I FEEL NEAR,
AS HE PEELS OFF MY SKIN… LIKE A FRESHLY KILLED DEER.
IN THE FORM OF A TURD, I FALL FROM THE SKY,
AND INTO THE GROUND, TO SPROUT I SHALL TRY.
I AM FERTILE AND WET, WITH THE SWEET MORNING DEW,
I REACH FOR THE SKY, AND LIFE STARTS ANEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.