Pages

16 November 2011

Curry flavored chicken

I have been watching runnyrunny999's cooking channel on youtube and have been getting awesome ideas for making dinner from his cooking videos. Above I made curry flavored chicken thighs and as the side dish I made saffron rice and green beans. Oh my gosh it was soooo good! I can't take full credit for how amazing my dinner came out. I will have to admit that the video runnyrunny made for Curry flavored chicken wings was my inspiration:


Maybe you can try it out for yourself so you can see how yummy it turns out. I really enjoy his recipes because you can modify pretty much anything to fit your own tastes. I used extra garlic and stuffed the marinade under the chicken skin before frying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.