Pages

02 June 2008

Education. Where is it going?

Is it increased stupidity, extreme laziness or just the creative side in people coming out? You decide. I distinctly remember hating math so much I would eat questions from the test, use the eraser vigorously on the problem or just refuse to finish the exam. One time I was after school for an hour breaking pencils cause dammit I couldn't figure out the concept of subtracting multi-digit numbers. I was a slow math learner..... I still use my fingers. I did make it through Algebra with an 'A' but it was a lot of hard work. Still the below examples make me laugh.

Now these just plain made me freakin' crack up! I know there are people that do not do well under pressure. I know there is test anxiety out there, but shit I would give some credit on the creative responses. And then try to figure out what tutorial help is needed to get a kid this cool to pass.

Now, this is one for the fucking record books. How do you explain this to your parents? What kind of reprimand/reward would you get from them for this behavior? And I wanna know what the note to the parents of the girl said! Shoot this one had me laughing for hours! I had to keep reading it in disbelief. It's like: No no you interrupted us on the practice field, now we gotta go finish, IN CLASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.