25 November 2010
23 November 2010
22 November 2010
21 November 2010
20 November 2010
Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget.
***Disclaimer: The following will only be a list of the first ones that come to mind...***
- The one and only time I peed my pants in school was in pre-school during a fire drill. I had never heard the fire drill alarm before and it was on a box mounted by the clock in the classroom. It was flashing orange and so loud it pretty much startled me into a catatonic state. I peed my pants, which I don't even recall doing, and the teacher had to pick me up and take me outside. Since then fire drills put me on edge and I remember the pre-school incident every time.
- Hearing my sister, who was 15 at the time tell my mom she was pregnant. The memorable part is (keep in mind my mom has 6 kids, she KNOWS where babies come from) my sister is telling my mom that she doesn't know how it happened, they were "just holding hands". Bullshit! You were holding something else NOT with your hand. Anyways we laughed and my mom knew we were eavesdropping but it was worth it. To hear such a stupid excuse, oh man I will never forget that.
- The death of my grandparents. My grandfather passed when I was really young but I still remember the whole ordeal vividly. It was drizzly and I remember running through the convalescent home crying and soaking wet because I wasn't allowed in to see him. I remember going outside to sit in the rain because no one was allowed in. When my grandmother passed it was much the same except I was much older. The memory of her death is so unreal just remembering, I can recall everyone's reaction and conversations that were had as if it were yesterday.
- Getting my license...oh yeah!
19 November 2010
18 November 2010
17 November 2010
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias.
- Having my Achilles tendon severed.
- Losing my hearing and sight.
- Dreams where I lose my teeth.
- My siblings dying young unexpectedly.
- Losing my job.
- Not really knowing what happens after death. (I hope nothing... turn to dust and nothing more.)
16 November 2010
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you.
- When someone younger or the same age as me tries to refer to me as their 'mija' or 'kiddo'.
- Rocks in my shoes.
- Ill behaved children.
- Girls... especially the gossipy, giggly, overly made up ones that are boy crazy because of their low self esteem.
- People who kiss and tell. Keep that stuff to yourselves people.
- Hearing people say how bad they need/want to get laid and then the moment they have a person in their life to fulfill that need they bitch about them.
- Opening the little metal flap thing on the large Morton Salt containers... ooohhh I hate how the cardboard feels against the metal and the noise it makes.
- Stupid internet memes that are NOT funny but refuse to die.
15 November 2010
14 November 2010
Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself.
- Every night as I start to fall asleep my legs twitch or kick and I wake up again.
- Knitting is very comforting to me.
- I enjoy characters in anime much more than real people.
- Chess is one of the few games I know how to play but do not enjoy playing.
- Pink used to be my least favorite color as a child and as I have grown older I find it pleasing to the eye but I still won't wear it.
- My ring fingers are slightly longer than my pointer fingers.
- I wish I had a better relationship with my mom.
- Prime rib is delicious but I rarely eat it as often as I feel the urge to.
- Drinking straws are necessary for any beverage aside from beer and hot beverages.
- My socks match maybe 1% of the time.
13 November 2010
12 November 2010
I saw an old couple the other day holding pinkies. It was cute. I find it funny that people my age can be so bitter and negative about relationships. I look to the old cute couples holding hands and sneaking kisses to stay positive. Everyone is always quick to find the bad in people and find reasons to deem them ‘imperfect’ for themselves that they don’t stop to see the good in people. You bitter hags, relax and get over yourselves. Your pissy polly attitude is more of a turn off for guys than anything else… and then you wonder why you can’t find a nice chap to date.
Anyone else think old couples are awesome?
11 November 2010
So on Sunday, I babysat my nephew... The one that has "issues" and he was actually better behaved than I expected. Well to be honest I kinda knew he would be good since he fears my wrath (which is mostly scary face and loud stern talk). So anyways, my sister (not the one I hate) sent me a picture of the thank you note he wrote to me. It's shown above and if you have a hard time translating his 'asome' spelling here is what it says:
Dear She-Ra Princess of Power,
Thank you for letting me go to the barbecue. It was delicious, fantastic and awesome. I loved it! When can I come back?
I appreciate the thanks, especially if it came straight from him and was not prompted.... I supposed I shall write back to let him know if he can come back. But now that his mom is out of jail I am not sure how often if at all that will happen.
P.S. I can't stand his mother and refuse to see her. So hanging out with my nephews may not happen as often as it did when she was in the big house.
10 November 2010
So sick and tired of seeing this ridiculous crap. Really jealousy is not very becoming..... for guys or girls. It's terrible and stupid. Jealousy has ruined countless relationships. Unless people get over their little insecurities the green eyed monster will always win.
I DON'T like you talking to other girls, but I'm not saying you shouldn't do it. It's not that I don't trust you, because I guarantee you, I trust you with my life. It's just that sometimes, I get afraid that she'll steal you away from me. I am a jealous girl, and I admit it.
Honestly if someone is 'stolen' from you maybe you don't need them around. Obviously they didn't feel the same way about you as you did them.
09 November 2010
08 November 2010
These are for you Sylvia, I know how much you love your little Panda bear. I wonder if he is still afraid of skateboards. I remember trying to put him on my skateboard and he peed on it :(
07 November 2010
I have been really good this year. Well, aside from laughing at the neighbor's kid that fell and scraped his knee the other day. But that's what he gets for being a tyrant. Karma's a bitch and I'm her pimp. I digress, this letter is to notify you to append the "Avenging Unicorn Play-set" to my Christmas wish list. My mom doesn't celebrate Christmas and my dead beat dad is a loser I haven't seen since I was in my teens. And even when I DID see him I got no XMas love. So I beseech you lord of fat and presents. Please can you bring me the Avenging Unicorn Play-set? I promise to be good for the remainder of the year, excluding laughing at children in distress.
As stated before, I promise to leave out a yummy steak and good beer for you instead of cookies and milk. I am sure you are tired of the same thing being left out for you year after year by booger faced children that are nothing more than TOY BREAKERS!
P.S. I love you Santa! UNICORN PLAY-SET!!!!!!
06 November 2010
I stumbled upon Lunchbreath and I love this guy now... seriously check out his infographics on Flickr his stuff is made of magic. So far I like the 'How I Feel About Your Baby' the most... so far. I am sure I will find others that tickle me pink but for now this one speaks volumes of truth for me.
05 November 2010
My sister's dog Panda with his sister Sundae. They look so cute together! I believe out of their litter they might be the only ones left. The girl we got them from had a total of 5 pups if I remember correctly. We chose the fattest one and he came with a tail. Our friend Jessie picked Sundae, she has no tail and is much lighter colored than Panda, smaller too!
I know one of the other dogs was attacked and killed by coyotes and the one the owner kept died of Parvo (see what happens when you are not careful with your puppy!). So I believe there may be one floatin' around out there still but I could be wrong.
What kind of pet do you have?
04 November 2010
And you people thought I saved the red gummi's for last just cause I wanted to eat the best ones last. NOOOOOOOO I save them to make mini combustibles to throw at children that think it's funny to tease my dogs. They think teasing dogs is funny, I think fourth degree burns are funny. I guess we can't all like the same things....
On an unrelated note..... social networking sites make it hard to be an effective liar. Not only do you have to get your stories straight you have to make sure everyone else gets your story straight too.
We have decided.... and you fail. We have also decided you are stupid and we don't understand people. Being a cat is sooo hard.
03 November 2010
Yes yes I know OOOOOHHH AAHHHHH so cool! But seriously how the fuck am I supposed to eat that? And really do I want to pay, how much?! To eat at Alinea?
Their menu says $195 (as of Oct 7th)... yes yes I know I am paying for the experience blablabla but seriously this is one of their dishes:
No thanks, I would rather spend the 200 bucks on something else... not a 'to die for' dining experience.... I mean really the only thing that would make me die is the price. If someone wants to take me out to Alinea, that's all fine and dandy. I will enjoy my experience and try their teeny tiny artsy food things they offer. No you don't get sex for taking me to an expensive eatery.
02 November 2010
I don't usually take compliments well. But I love it when I get a good ole pat on the back at work... yes I know it's my job to do what I do but it feels good to be thanked.
Thanks. That did the trick. I had to go into Tools, Send and Receive, and Send and Receive Settings. I had been trying to do it through the option for each folder.
I copied the document and saved it for future reference.