Pages

11 November 2010

Thanks from my nephew.


So on Sunday, I babysat my nephew... The one that has "issues" and he was actually better behaved than I expected. Well to be honest I kinda knew he would be good since he fears my wrath (which is mostly scary face and loud stern talk). So anyways, my sister (not the one I hate) sent me a picture of the thank you note he wrote to me. It's shown above and if you have a hard time translating his 'asome' spelling here is what it says:



Dear She-Ra Princess of Power,


Thank you for letting me go to the barbecue. It was delicious, fantastic and awesome. I loved it! When can I come back?


Your nephew,


Malachi



I appreciate the thanks, especially if it came straight from him and was not prompted.... I supposed I shall write back to let him know if he can come back. But now that his mom is out of jail I am not sure how often if at all that will happen.


P.S. I can't stand his mother and refuse to see her. So hanging out with my nephews may not happen as often as it did when she was in the big house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.