Pages

10 November 2010

Some people are just plain stupid.

So sick and tired of seeing this ridiculous crap. Really jealousy is not very becoming..... for guys or girls. It's terrible and stupid. Jealousy has ruined countless relationships. Unless people get over their little insecurities the green eyed monster will always win.



I DON'T like you talking to other girls, but I'm not saying you shouldn't do it. It's not that I don't trust you, because I guarantee you, I trust you with my life. It's just that sometimes, I get afraid that she'll steal you away from me. I am a jealous girl, and I admit it.




Honestly if someone is 'stolen' from you maybe you don't need them around. Obviously they didn't feel the same way about you as you did them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.