Pages

14 November 2010

1/10 Day Challenge


Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself.



  1. Every night as I start to fall asleep my legs twitch or kick and I wake up again.

  2. Knitting is very comforting to me.

  3. I enjoy characters in anime much more than real people.

  4. Chess is one of the few games I know how to play but do not enjoy playing.

  5. Pink used to be my least favorite color as a child and as I have grown older I find it pleasing to the eye but I still won't wear it.

  6. My ring fingers are slightly longer than my pointer fingers.

  7. I wish I had a better relationship with my mom.

  8. Prime rib is delicious but I rarely eat it as often as I feel the urge to.

  9. Drinking straws are necessary for any beverage aside from beer and hot beverages.

  10. My socks match maybe 1% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.