Pages

04 November 2010

I love gummy bears and all their uses.


And you people thought I saved the red gummi's for last just cause I wanted to eat the best ones last. NOOOOOOOO I save them to make mini combustibles to throw at children that think it's funny to tease my dogs. They think teasing dogs is funny, I think fourth degree burns are funny. I guess we can't all like the same things....


On an unrelated note..... social networking sites make it hard to be an effective liar. Not only do you have to get your stories straight you have to make sure everyone else gets your story straight too.



We have decided.... and you fail. We have also decided you are stupid and we don't understand people. Being a cat is sooo hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.