Pages

14 March 2007

I hope this kind of frustration is not going to be an ongoing thing.

Sometimes life likes to kick you when you are down. Not saying I am down or anything like that. I just find it amazing that people never can take credit for their own short comings. ”You are the one with the car and the education.” For fucks sake take the damn car and go to school if you are pissy about the damn car and school. I don’t care. Material possessions are easily replaced and right about now the stupid car is the last of my worries. My primary worry is school, you know since I am educated or whatever! Stupid, stupid, stupid. I am not educated and I am far from intelligent. I have the same gray squishy matter inside of my hard carrying case that sits atop my neck as everyone else. Why do I have to be the emotional punching bag when in reality you should be taking your anger out on yourself… but NOOOO! We can’t go around hurting ourselves or they send us off to the Puff. But it's perfectly okay to take out your aggressions on others because they should be empathetic and hear us out or whatever mumbo jumbo I have picked up in my psych classes. So fucking contradictory! I love it though, but I digress. That is not the point I am trying to make. All I am trying to say is stand up and take life for what it is. If you get dealt a shitty card, DEAL! It's what I try to do, I don’t take my shit out on you. I don’t go around making others feel shitty to make myself feel better. So don’t fuck with me. I am perfectly capable of kicking myself in the teeth if the need arises. I don’t need to have someone trying to push my buttons in hopes of getting a rise out of me. Eventually the button pressing will do its damage and I am not a very centered person when in a blind rage. So take the car, go to school, find a new job, get a new girlfriend, something, anything, just leave me the fuck alone!

Thank you. This concludes the test of the emergency broadcast systemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

And in other news:

Deviance is a basic necessity of life, on a par with food, shelter and clothing.

Today I will smoke crack, find a hobo and strangle his poor ass and then go to Denny’s for some breakfast at midnight. In between there I will probably stick pins in my finger tips and watch myself bleed, I read somewhere that blood letting is the best remedy for anything. I think maybe razor blade my face off as it has become a nuisance and perhaps construct a torture room for potential ’guests’. But first on my agenda is to drown the neighbors cat maybe take some pliers to the claws before the drowning, I don’t want to bleed. Unless of course I cause myself to bleed, then its quite alright. Oh and I wanna take a trip to my mom’s house and have her whip out THE belt. I am in need of a good angry spanking. And by spanking I mean like belt style not the pansy ass slap. So now that my agenda is out there for all to see anyone wanna join me? Or at least help me out with the spank since I really don’t care to see my mother. I know there are deviants out there somewhere dying to get their aggressions out. God people are so gullible believing everything they hear thinking they KNOW ALL. Alright I’m out!

P.S. The safety word is chupacabra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.