Pages

18 January 2009

Seriously, if I die....

It might be my crazy next door neighbor. So always check there first if I am mysteriously found murdered... For reals! First I will need to explain, give some background on my mystery neighbor and how I think he is quite unstable and an angry bitter sexually frustrated man.

Background: Once upon a time I used to be in a special class in high school. This special class was for kids that had some issues adjusting to social norms. Okay okay it was for severely emotionally disturbed but what ever... just listen. Anyways there was this horrible birdlike tall person that you could have pegged for homo based on his mannerisms (I know I am making generalizations). Well he wasn't homo just totally socially awkward. He had a total complex, the guy thought he could do no wrong and had to judge everyone based on what he believed from the bible. Because of course that's what the bible says to do right, right? Of course! (Religious freaks are scary.... more so than the atheist freaks) Anyways he didn't want to be looked at or touched or whatever cause you know he was off his rocker. Plus he probably thought god would be mad at him for talking to heathens. Whatever... Jump ahead a few years after high school: I run into him at a grocery store and politely I said hello and introduced my significant other at the time. And he starts in on how he knows we are sinners and that we have sex and how horrible we are. So I quickly depart and continue my shopping... A while down the road I read in the paper that he stabbed his own mother. STABBED!!! I mean wtf?! Who stabs their own mother? I hate my mom and would never stab her. People are so twisted....


Jump ahead several years later to a month ago: I am moving into my new apartment with a different significant other than he saw me with the last time... And I quickly notice who my neighbor is. I explain to my boyfriend while we are moving stuff the type of person our neighbor is. My boyfriend automatically thinks I am embellishing my story cause no one is that messed up... oh but he is! Anyways we get back with our last load and the neighbor says hello and immediately starts with his crazy talk. He goes on about how happy he is that his new neighbors aren't fags. How the world is deteriorating because they are teaching kids at school to be gay. He went on to say how he wants San Fran to go down in a pile of burning hell fire because EVERYONE that lives there is gay. Yeah, so now my boyfriend is believing my stories of the crazy guy next door.

Anyways that night that we met him he introduced us to his puppy, a cute little Huskie. The guy never leaves his place so when he does the dog freaks out. Plus its a puppy, it needs training... the dog barks/whines, a lot. But I don't mind so much cause I have had dogs. Well one night he is not home and from 6pm when I got home till around 10:30 the dog is just freaking out cause it was left home alone. Well the management heard the dog and left the guy a note. The following day they went to visit the neighbor but he didn't answer his door. So I was at home for lunch the next day and he came over and knocked. He asked me if I had complained about his dog barking and we said no. He explained how management had left him a note and how he would slash the tires of the person that complained. Well, it was the manager that heard the dog so he is the one complaining. During this time he explained to us that he doesn't hurt his pets, and sorry for the noise. But then he went on to say that he did strangle and throw his cat because it scratched him.

Needless to say the dog is obviously abused (the walls are thin) and just the other morning I heard the dog being loud. He would yell at it to shut up and it would whine like its being smacked or kicked. Then later I could hear a pet carrier being rattled with the dog obviously inside... so he is abusing his animal to keep it quiet but its not working. Hitting a child will not make them stop crying it will make them cry harder!

So after much thought I decided I would call management and let them know that the dog is making noise ALL night long and most of the day. And I explain on the phone that I would prefer if they kept it on the DL (especially after the remark about slashing tires) but no. My apartment manager decides to swing by my place to talk to us about the dog when I wasn't even home. I was at work. So now I am paranoid that the neighbor heard or saw management come by and that he will get all psycho and slash my tires now. I just want his dog to shut up and for him to shut up too. But according to management, the guy has been a bit of a problem for sometime.

But I found out if you feed Gizmo lots of Tecate he will save you from the evil neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.