Pages

26 February 2010

Cassie wants to know

Have you ever been so tired that your eyes burned? Heck yeah, I do that all the time. Sometimes the heavy lids get to heavy to keep open and the tiredness wins.

Do you have an online game that you play often? Nope, not for many, many years now.

Are you sitting in a spiny chair at the moment? Yes, the spines are from a porcupine I found outside trying to cuddle up to a cat. So I used the cat as bait and then killed the porcupine for its spiny spines.




Do you honestly believe the world is going to end in 2012? Not really, but I hope it ends in my life time. I want to see it all go down!

Look to your left, what do you see? A Twix candy bar I am about to devour!

How's the weather where you are? It's sunny right now but I hear it is supposed to rain tomorrow. I dunno know though, it doesn't really matter to me if it rains or not.

What is currently sore in your body at the moment? Now that I actually stop to think about it yes. But before this question, what pains me was easily forgotten but now I have a neck ache!

Name one person you've never had a fight with? B.

Any movies out that you'd like to go see? I dunno what's out... time for Fandango to save the day! Legion, Sherlock Holmes and Book of Eli.

Are you looking forward to anything this week? The week is almost over, but I look forward to whatever comes along the rest of the week. It's been a good week so far.

Do you wear glasses? For when I work on the computer, yes.

What's the longest you've gone without talking to someone when you were mad? I think years, yea pretty much that covers it.

How many lights are on in the room you're in? Seven florescent lights.



What's the last thing you ate? Twix candy bar.

Do you wish you could sprout another arm to make life easier? Nah, I have enough trying to keep control over the two I already have.

Do you know how to drive? Yes and those who don't can suck my ass.

Which are you better at, Math or English? English, 100% English. Math wants to secretly kill me because it knows I don't like it.

How long does it take you to normally take a shower? Not too sure, I should time myself.

Is your bedroom clean? If it's not, when do you plan on cleaning it? It's relatively tidy. Not much in my bedroom aside from sleeping spot and hamper.



Have you ever burned incense before? Yeah, it's a'right. I am not too down with the scent of most incense.

Ever been on a picnic? Not really... no, not that I can say. Hmm I wonder why not, I should make it a point to have a picnic... with booze of course.

What color is your cell phone? Orange!

If you woke up naked next to the last person you texted what would your reaction be? I probably would murmur something in my half awake state and fall back asleep.

Do you sleep with the door open or closed? I try to remember to lock the front door. If I don't lock it, it gets locked anyways.

Would you rather be mad or sad? I would rather not be either. Because when I get mad, I get sad later. And when I get sad, I feel like poops and sometimes I end up mad.

Do you like your hair? Eh, I guess from time to time I like it.

Do you want to see someone this very minute? Yes, right now right now!

Do you wear rings? I have one at home, sometimes I wear it.



How many hours of sleep did you get last night? I am not quite sure, I went to bed but stayed up talking so I am not sure what time I went to sleep. I assume I got around 6ish hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.