Pages

09 November 2011

Curry bread and Tofu curry rice


Here is another dinner inspired by runnyrunny999, tofu curry rice and also curry bread. I really liked the curry bread, it's like the grown up of Uncrustables, for dinner! I think though, for my next go I will modify the curry, I did not like the tomato-ey taste of it. It was delicious and Joey loved it but I think next time I will try tweaking the recipe a bit. I ended up using Texas thick sliced toast for the curry bread but I think maybe in Japan their bread is fluffier. At least looking at the video it appeared to be a bit easier to work with than the toast I used. The toast did make for excellent French Toast!!!

Here is runnyrunny's recipe that I followed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.