Pages

01 November 2011

Halloween 2011


Joey and I carved some pumpkins this Halloween. I hadn't carved a pumpkin in so long and I am really glad I did it again this year. It was so much fun! Joey carved the one at the very top and then I carved the ghost and castle. A few days later I carved the third one for Christina because she loves Michael Myers so much. I think they looked really good at The Swiss. I have a huge pumpkin at my house but I think I will just set it out by the front door for the remainder of the fall holidays.
Joey was a borracho for Halloween, not much different than any other holiday but this time he looked the part.
Angry pouty person? I was going to go for guro lolita but I ran out of time to work on a costume so I bought one last minute in the kid section. I am glad I at least had accessories to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.