Pages

23 April 2010

I am a bad friend.

In the above picture you will notice that I am busy typing on my phone. So busy I don't even notice my good friend across from me stealing my soul. :( I am a shitty friend and will have to work on learning to disconnect when I am in the company of friends and family. It's rude and I don't know it but I think maybe even hurtful to my friends. Come to think of it, I don't like it when people do it to me.

Sometimes I don’t even know that Adrian is being super stealthy and taking pictures of me. I think it’s cause I am always distracted by something, man he must think I am a shitty friend.

And yes, I watch all things with subtitles ON.

1 comment:

  1. Do a good job. Thanks for your new and unique post. Go on guys
    I also wrote a profile Free Auto Clicker . See the profile and let us know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.