Pages

14 February 2013

I'm an auntie again.

I won't post the 'I just came out of mommy' picture.
Or the 'I am screaming and nude' picture.

But I will give you the pensive Avory.

6 lbs, 11 ozs and 20 inches long.
He shares his birthday with Charles Darwin and a few others.
This little guy is my 6th nephew and my youngest brother's first son.
I have yet to see him because I have a thing about hospitals, mainly the birthing ward.
He comes home from the hospital Friday.

My sister and I joked with my mom that she is destined to never have a granddaughter.
Don't look at me people, I am not doing the baby thing.
Repeat NOT having babies.

I now return you back to your regularly scheduled blog posts. 
Still gotta get those hike pictures posted.

Oh and.....

By: Akeshi Iris Ayame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.