Pages

15 September 2009

I love the sky!

The sky is a beautiful old parchment in which the sun and the moon keep their diary. ~ Alfred Kreymborg

I really enjoy the sky and I often stare off during the day and at night. But I want to see more than my typical sky:


I want to see the Aurora's at least one time in my life.


When I grow up I am getting the hell outta here. I gotta go check out the sky, the sky from a better vantage point.


I have always wanted to visit Alaska, I have to see it's icy cold beauty. And it also would afford me the chance to see the Aurora Borealis if I go visit Alaska during the right time of year. I have always planned on going with a friend or even going alone. I would have to carefully select who I would go with, if not alone.



Then on the flip side I have wanted to check out New Zealand, it's the youngest country on earth and you can see the Aurora Australis. I need to visit this place too before I die or become to jaded to care. One cool thing about New Zealand is I know people that have lived there. So I could at least get an idea of what to expect by talking to them.


So as soon as I sort out my little fine situation, money savings will begin and not cease until I have reached one of the two mentioned locations. I am not going to sit by the sidelines and let the things I need to happen in my life pass me by. Who knows I might want to move away from Santa Maria forever and go live in a far away place.


I don't want kids or to go to college or get married. I want to travel. I want to travel alone if possible so I can do what I want, when I want. No one has to worry about me and what I want to do. And I don't have to worry about others and their agendas. I would probably enjoy maybe a friend depending on the friend and their willingness to accompany me on my adventures. I tend to wing it often, even when I get lost when I go out of town I call it, 'Adventure'. We're not lost, it's an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.