Pages

22 October 2010

Hey Santa,


It’s me again. I was thinking, since I want an Avenging Unicorn it would only be right for me to request the unicorn of the sea play set too. So please append “The Avenging Narwhal Play set” to my list of things I deserve for Christmas. So far this year I have only asked for three things, so please, I promise to be good. I want play sets! I also promise to let the Narwhal and Unicorn play with Mr. Bacon and Monsieur Tofu. They have been lonely since I got them in August so I promised them if I get Unicorn and Narwhal for Christmas they can play together.

Thanks again old buddy!

P.S. Are you hiring elves right now? I know some small children that can pass as elves that keep pestering my dogs. I can arrange an exchange…. them for early presents? Let me know. You know where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.