Pages

16 July 2012

Where have you been Susie?

Two weeks Susie, two weeks and no blog post.
Where the hell have you been?!
Do you not love your blog anymore?

Don't worry I am here!  
Don't cry.  
I was busy doing this:

No, no!  I wasn't getting married.  I did that last year.  I was busy being a part of a wedding.  My god weddings are a tiring and costly thing!  I am so glad to have had a tiny wedding without a wedding party because being a bridesmaid was so daunting.  I am honored to have been a bridesmaid in my friends wedding.  I really hope I don't have to be one any time soon again.  It's hard work!  

Being a part of the wedding party is tough work.  You have to prepare, rehearse, help decorate the church/reception hall and help clean it all up too.  **Note to self: Remember when helping clean the reception hall, change shoes/clothes.**  I wore heels for over 10 hours, my feet are still not the same.  That's the longest I have ever worn heels in my whole life combined!  In the end, I am happy to say that the bride and groom were appreciative of the help.  And their wedding and reception went well, at least I think it did.  I am happy to report there were no Bridezilla moments or cold feet or any of that nonsense.  

The wedding party.
I am happy my friends had a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception.  I am also happy life can go back to normal and no more planning is needed for their wedding.  Congrats Derek and Nina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.