Pages

23 February 2012

Twinkie Container

I have heard of doughnut containers. I have even seen doughnut containers that you can lock. But this? This, I have never seen. A container to keep your Twinkie in? At first I thought it would be to keep your Twinkie fresh but then I remembered, Twinkies are individually wrapped. So what purpose does a Twinkie container with poseable arms serve?

It's to keep your Twinkie from being smashed in your lunch box!

At least that is the conclusion I came to. I could be wrong. But I am willing to guess that I am right. I am guessing by the abundance of Twinkie Containers at the dollar store that no one really cares if their Twinkie is smashed or not. It still tastes the same right? I don't know because I probably haven't had a Twinkie since the 80's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.