Pages

11 November 2012

11-11-11

It's that time!

What time???
Time for 11-11-11.  



What the hell is that?
Well, it's the 11th day of the 11th month, so for 11 consecutive hours I take a different photo on the hour.

My 11-11-11 isn't going to be the very best due to the fact that I spent the majority of my day in a car driving today.  I am hoping next month's series has some better photos to share.  Here goes, enjoy!

9:00 am at the Travis Air Force Base parking lot

10:00 am driving

11:00 am driving still


Noon, still driving!

1:00 pm, still on the freeway driving.

2:00 pm parking lot near Hanabi Sushi where we had a late lunch

3:00 pm on the freeway again

4:00 pm STILL on the freeway

5:00 last road picture, almost home

6:00 pm finally made it home to my little doggies who missed me terribly
7:00 pm watching What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
I know, pretty boring.  But I am hoping that next month my 12-12-12 won't be as boring.  No guarantees as I will be working that day.  So for those who like pictures of freeway, I know you liked this set.  

I should be posting a guest post tomorrow before returning to my regular stuff.  For anyone who is dying of curiosity, I did a great job running my 10k and San Francisco was fun. (More to come on that later!)  I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope to catch up on my blog reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.