Pages

24 January 2013

Eagle Rock Trail

Eagle Rock is a newer trail on the west side of Lake Tahoe.  You can go to this link to see the trail when it is not covered in snow.  It was a bit slick due to the snow but it is an easy hike.  Our group, which was family only ranged from a three-year old to I assume 60'ish-year old.  I am still new to using my camera and I had to fight my gloves off and on frequently to take pictures for the hike.  So this is what you get.  Enjoy!  If you are in a hurry to see the panoramic view of the lake scroll down to the last image.





















I went on this particular hike twice while I was visiting family in Homewood.  I really wish I could have gone one last time.  By the time we left I had started acclimating to the cold so taking my gloves off wasn't unbearable.  The day we left I only had a thermal and hoodie on!  For the day of these pictures I had 4 layers on and some weird neck warmer thing.  I call it a 'loose neck tube-top'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.