Pages

08 April 2014

A to Z Challenge: G is for Garden

When I go new places I make it a point to see gardens because they remind me about the good things in life.  Pretty things.  The settings for many of the gardens are just so serene too.  I could lose myself for hours in a garden if left up to my own devices.

Lan Su Chinese Garden; Portland, OR

Japanese Tea Garden; San Francisco, CA

James Irvine Japanese Garden; Los Angeles, CA

Garden of Eden Arboretum; Haiku, HI

Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm; Kula, HI


World Peace Rose Garden; Sacramento, CA

California Scenario - Noguchi Garden; Costa Mesa, CA
I enjoy underwater gardens as well... alas the closest I have been is when I snorkeled in Maui and going to an aquarium from time to time.  But there is always time to change that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and sometimes moderated.